The Golf Challenge St. Petersburg
22nd to 24th July 2022
Peterhof Golf Club
The Golf Challenge is an International Golf Tournament open to all amateur men and women golf players worldwide. The Golf Challenge Tournament is a friendly social golf tournament with an amateur sprit, but tough competition. The Golf Challenge is aiming to be the best international easy-access tournament open to all amateur golfers.
The Golf Challenge International Tournament will be played as 18 hole Stroke Play days in St Petersburg at Peterhof Golf Club, between 22nd to 24th July 2022, with players playing official club handicaps (maximum 36 for men, 36 for ladies). Players with higher handicaps will be playing with the maximum handicap allowed.
Rules & Formats
The Golf Challenge 2022 is open to all amateur Men & Women golfers with valid handicaps.
- Maximum Handicaps accepted for Men and Women is 36
- There will be 2 Categories For Men & Women
- A Category: Max Handicap allowed 0-24, (Minimum 40 Players)
- B Category: Max Handicap allowed 24,1- 36 (Minimum 40 Players)
- Players must be at least 18 years of age,
- The tournament is open to Amateur Players only
- The Golf Challenge International Tournament will be played as Stroke Play
- The score of Stroke Play Score will be counted as final score for all players.
- Winners, second and third places, of all 2 categories, will be awarded a local “The Golf Challenge Cup”
- The winner of all 2 Categories will also be invited to play at the The Golf Challenge Final in Antalya, Turkey, hosted by The Golf Challenge (see Notes below)
- There will also be prizes for Nearest to Pin and Longest Driver
- Prize for winners includes Hotel Accommodation and Green Fees only. Flights are not included.
- Minimum 40 (twenty) players is required for each category for each tournament, to be hosted by The Golf Challenge World Final in Antalya.
If there are less than announced number of players for each category, categories will be combined, including Men/Women to find winner
There will be 2 days of Golf.
Day 1 will be the practice day and optional for all players to take part, due to travel times.
Day 2 will be the tournament day.
The Prices of The Golf Challenge St Petersburg
2 Nights Bed & Breakfat Stay Single Room