Format and rules for The Golf Challenge 2022
- The Golf Challenge 2022 will be played monthly, at 12 Golf clubs, over the course of the year.
- The Golf Challenge 2022 is open to all amateur Men & Women golfers with valid handicaps.
- Handicaps are 21 Handicap for men and 24 Handicap for women
Note: players with a higher handicap will be treated as 21 (for men) or 24 (for ladies).
- The game will be played in Stroke Play and your total score, after 2 days play, will be your final score.
- The top three winners will be awarded a local tournament cup and will be invited to play at the The Golf Challenge Final in Antalya, Turkey.
- All winners will be hosted by The Golf Challenge.
- Entry Fee For the Tournament is 75 Euros and will be paid direct to your host club
- International players joining the tournament will also pay green fees to the host club.
Looking for some guidance to help plan your next golf break?
01 - 03 August
01 - 03 September
01 - 03 October
27 - 29 January
Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club
24 - 26 February
Doha Golf Club
24 - 26 March
Royal Golf Club
28 - 30 April
Estoril Golf Club
26 - 28 May
Cubo Golf Club
23 - 25 June
28 - 30 July
Estonian Golf & Country Club
No event found!